Order your food and drink to your table (Exc. Mon - Weds)Order now!
Why our pub is great!
The Clock Works has all the cosiness of your traditional local pub, coupled with food you would usually find amongst the chic fine dining restaurants, in the city. Set amongst gorgeous scenery, on the site of a former clock making factory, it’s the perfect place for a relaxing few hours with friends or a special celebration. We’ve considered every aspect of what our customers like, to be able to bring you the best in smooth cask ales, a delectable selection of wines and gins, along with an exciting cocktail menu.
Need an alcohol free option? Our mocktail menu has a delicious selection. Prefer a soft drink? We have unlimited refills available for you.
We developed our food menu so that you can enjoy fresh, delicious food, time after time. How do you like your steak? Whether your preference is rump, sirloin, fillet, rib eye or T-bone, you’ll enjoy the finest cuts of meat, sizzling straight from our grill. Can’t resist a burger? You’ll find the best money can buy at The Clock Works. Our pizzas, from our dedicated Pizza Kitchen are freshly made and loaded with all the toppings your heart desires. Bring the whole family - we have a lovely patio area to relax in the sunshine and a play area to keep the kids entertained.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
You’ll find just what you want to on the menu, from tender grills to fresh stonebaked pizzas and comforting pub classics. Begin with generous sharer platters, and then choose from an irresistible array of goodies. We’re fussy about our food. It has to be spot on. Steaks are masterfully chargrilled, served with our signature sauce, and complimented by sides specifically designed to bring out their succulence and slightly sweet, smoky flavour. Large stonebaked pizzas are always made to order and come just the way you want. Pub classics so heart-warming you’ll be tempted to have them again and again!
We know sharing good food and drink with friends and family makes an ok day extra special…that’s what it means when we bring you all the things you love and more.
View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.